Permabond is a global manufacturer of engineering adhesives for filter applications.
Our adhesive chemists and engineers offer a wealth of experience in the development of adhesive solutions for filter applications across many industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Food and Drink and Medical.
New for 2018!
- Permabond ET5365 two-part epoxy adhesive gains WRAS drinking water approval (cold water) and joins our already extensive list of Anaerobic and Cyanoacrylate adhesives with drinking water approval.
- Permabond TA4605 and TA4610 polyolefin bonders. Ideally suited to bonding UNTREATED polypropylene and polyethylene filter cartridges!
- Permabond ET5390, ET5392 & ET5393 for stainless steel bonding
- Permabond ET5143, ET5145 & ET5147 formulated using raw materials exclusively from the F&DA approved list.
Typical filter applications for Permabond's diverse range of Epoxy, Modified Epoxy, Polyurethane, Toughened Acrylic, Anaerobic and Cyanoacrylate adhesives include:
- End cap bonding/potting
- End cap casting (eliminating the need for metal or thermoplastic end caps)
- Seam/crimp sealing
- Gasket bonding
- Bonding mesh filters and sieves
Permabond offers custom formulation capability and manufactures bespoke adhesive solutions at its manufacturing site and development laboratories in Winchester, UK.
Visit us on stand P14 in Hall 11.1 to discuss your filter bonding requirements and let us show you how Permabond adhesives can improve your product performance and manufacturing process.
- Adhesive Application Systems
- Adhesive Application for Filters
- Adhesive Dispensers
- Filter Tube End Caps
- Gaskets for Filters
- Surface Cleaning
- Surface Treatment
- Aerospace Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Building & Construction Services
- Ceramic, Glass Industry
- Electronic, Microelectronic Industry
- Energy, Energy Supply
- Filtration and Separation Industry
- Food, Beverage Industry
- Medical, Health Care Industry
- Water Treatment, Supply
Printed on 2017-12-14